I believe Escambia County is on the Edge of Greatness!
Through my 20-plus year career of working and giving back in Escambia County, I have found that the best solutions are the ones that are formed together with all stakeholders. By living or working in Escambia County, you are a stakeholder and I want to hear from you. I understand that you have a Choice and my goal is to earn your confidence and your vote. As your Escambia County Commissioner, District 4, I promise to be Your Voice.
As your voice on the County Commission, we can:
- Ensure Restore Act Funds are distributed to projects that benefit our entire County
- Create new jobs by growing current and attracting new business.
- Work together to create solutions that ease traffic congestion on Pensacola Beach and throughout District 4.
- Find solutions for street and drainage problems.
- Keep an open dialogue with Escambia County Sheriff’s Office ensuring law enforcement has resources they need to keep our County safe.
- Create solutions to the affordable housing issues in our community.
- Finally remove Escambia County from the list of poorest counties in the state